Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2017

We Could Have Dance All Night - Bill Savill

Samba
We Could Have Dance All Night
Bill Savill And His Orchestra
Cover photo: Arnold Behr
Decca Records LK 4284

We Could Have Danced All Night
Bill Savill And His Orchestra
London PS 123

Quickstep: So In Love; Do I Love You; June Is Bustin' Out All Over; Always True To You In My Fashion; You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To
Waltz: I Give My Heart; Glamorous Night
Fox Trot: Lovely To Look At; The Folks Who Live On The Hill
Quickstep: Love Walked In; Shall We Dance; Let's Call The Whole Thing Off; Long Ago (And Far Away); Can I Forget You; How High The Moon
Quickstep: I've Got You Under My Skin; This Is My Lovely Day; Most Gentlemen Don't Like Love; The Last Time I Saw Paris; I Love Paris; C'Est Magnifique
Tango: No Other Love
Rumba: Wish You Were Here
Samba: Carioca
Fox Trot: September Song; Bewitched
Quickstep: Dance Little Lady; A Room With A View; Pick Yourself Up; Easy To Love; All Of You; I Could Write A Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!