Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Here's To My Lady - The Ray Charles Singers

The Touch Of Your Lips
Here's To My Lady
The Ray Charles Singers
M-G-M Records
E3568
1957

From Billboard - September 2, 1957: Top-notch vocal group provides pleasant listening on several standards and tunes from movies and shows. Set is a fine mood album for jocks and can appeal to those who prefer the conventional group harmonies.

Here's To My Lady
You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby
The Very Thought Of You
You're Getting To Be A Habit With Me
The Touch Of Your Lips
Too Marvelous For Words
My Darling, My Darling
If You Were The Only Girl In The World
Stay As Sweet As You Are
We Will Always Be Sweethearts
You're My Girl
All Of You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!