Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, July 5, 2014

I Couldn't Live Without Your Love - Pet Clark

Rain
I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
Pet Clark
Art Direction: Ed Thrasher
Petula Clark's Suit / Country Club Fashion
Engineer: Ray Prickett
An Original Vogue Recording
Warner Bros. Records
WS 1645
1966

From the back cover: This album was recorded in London, where it's at, too. With Mr. Tony Hatch, an imaginative greatness who writes songs and arrangements that aren't polite, aren't scared, aren't cutesy, aren't piddly. – Stan Cornyn

Strangers In The Night
A Groovy Kind Of Love
Rain
Wasn't It You
There Goes My Love, There Goes My Life
Monday, Monday
Bang Bang
Homeward Bound
Two Rivers
Come Rain Or Come Shine
Elusive Butterfly
I Couldn't Live Without Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!