Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Number One Seventy Two

Ben
Number One Seventy Two
18 Pop Hits
Jemi Productions JLP-519

Oddly titled budget album featuring the standard knock-offs and this fun easy listening cover of Ben.

Guitar Man
Black & White
If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right
Lean On Me
Where Is The Love
I'd Love You To Want Me
Alone Again
Let's Stay Together
Back Stabbers
Cherish
An Old Fashioned Love Song
Heart Of Gold
Song Sung Blue
Morning Has Broken
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Ben
Power Of Love
I Can See Clearly Now

1 comment:

  1. I rather like it. Too bad they never credit the real artists on these productions.

    Monty Alexander recorded a unique cover of Ben with the lead played by John Clayton on bowed bass.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!