Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Rhythm And Blues In The Night

Tell Me Pretty Baby
I Want To Rock Until I Drop
Rhythm And Blues In The Night
Featuring Connie Bennet, Bill Smyth And The Harlem-Aires
Hollywood Records LPH 30

Many of the Hollywood albums that I collect, up here in The Atomic Attic, sport colorful covers but not all feature well rounded, foot tapping sets. This LP bundles together a range of 50s vocal group sounds, a gospel track and the samples you hear above posted so that you can hear what the vocalists sound like. It is an assumption on my part that there are only two vocalists and the singers I've selected are the artists credited on the cover.

Call Me Darlin'
I'm Gonna Live For Today
Don't Cry Darlin'
Steady Roll
Tell Me Pretty Baby
Featherweight Baby
Rain, Rain, Rain
Mister Blues
I Want To Rock Till I Drop
I Don't Hurt Anymore
If You Believe
Honey Love
Come To Me Darlin'
When My Heart Beats Like A Hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!