Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, January 27, 2014

Moods For Firelight - Francis Scott

I Didn't Know What Time It Was
Moods For Firelight
Francis Scott And His Orchestra
Capitol Records
T529

From the back cover: Francis Scott is a brilliant young arranger-conductor who is becoming widely known for his presentations of the best in listening music – a most appealing series of Capitol albums including the best-selling "Moods For Candlelight." He hails from Denver, holds a Master's degree from Stanford, and has pursued his musical career with leading Hollywood orchestras.

I Didn't Know What Time It Was
The Very Thought Of You
'S Wonderful
You're My Everything
I See You Face Before Me
There Is No Greater Love
Why Do I Love You
I Don't Stand A Ghost Of A Chance
Rose Room
The Heart Of Mine
I'll Never Be The Same

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!