Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Twin Pianos & Percussion - Stradivari Strings

Blue Skies
None But The Lonely Heart
Twin Pianos & Percussion
Stradivari Strings And The Montigo Choir
Pirouette Records RFM 73
Twin Pianos & Percussion
Metropolitan Strings And The Montigo Choir
Promenade 2241

I bought this LP (finding the Promenade version at a later date) because I'm a record hoarder and can't pass up the word "percussion" in the album title... In other words... I expected nothing in return for my $1. But, hey... this is a crazy record on which the percussion segment just isn't tacked on at the beginning of some canned studio orchestral piece. The arrangements are interesting. Add in bongos and the vocals and I could hardly believe my ears.

You're Just In Love
Blue Skies
Soft Lights And Sweet Music
Say It With Music
They Say It's Wonderful
It's A Lovely Day Today
Love Me Forever
One Lonely Night
Tell Me You Love Me
'Til Your Heart Is Mine
None But The Lonely Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!