Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dream Lovers - The Sleepwalk Guitars Of Dan & Dale

Petite Fleur (mono)
I Need You So (Stereo)
Dream Lovers
The Sleepwalk Guitars Of Dan & Dale
Play Hit Songs For A Romantic Mood
Diplomat 2362 & DS-2362

Here's another fine album from the mysterious Dan and Dale. Also check out The Sensational Guitars Of Dan And Dale, The Nearness Of You, Somewhere My Love and The Theme From Hawaii. All the Dan and Dale LPs I've collected feature at least several unique and groovy sounding tracks. This set is a fun listen all the way through.

Petite Fleur
Save The Last Dance For Me
Dream Lover
I Need You So
This Is Magic
Cradle Song
I Almost Lost My Mind
I Love You Truly
Dreamboat
Angel Face

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!